RICHIE KOTZEN SIGNATURE TELECASTER GUITAR
Model Name: Richie Kotzen Telecaster®, Maple Fingerboard, Brown Sunburst
Model Number: 0255202532
Color: Brown Sunburst
Body Material: Ash with Flame Maple Laminated Top
Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
Neck Material: Maple
Hardware Finish: Gold
Bridge Pickup: Dimarzio® DP384 Chopper T™
Neck Pickup: Dimarzio® DP173 Twang King™
Controls: Master Volume
Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
Pickup Configuration: SS
Special Electronics: Series/Parallel Rotary Switch
Unique Features: Bound body top, rear belly cut, top body contour, Richie Kotzen signature on front of headstock
RICHIE KOTZEN SIGNATURE RK5 FLY RIG
• SansAmp tube amplifier emulator, is pre-voiced for clean tones. It includes 3-band active EQ, Level, and Drive to adjust the overall amount of gain and overdrive.
• Reverb, within the SansAmp section, is based upon the Boost RVB pedal. It emulates the rich ambiances of a vintage spring reverb without clattery pings, canyons of doom, or other annoying artifacts.
• OMG overdrive, based upon Richie’s Signature OMG pedal, brings in the organic distortion of single power tube Class A amplifiers, but with a tighter, quicker and snappier response. Includes Level, Tone and Drive controls.
• Boost, within the OMG section, kicks in up to 21dB of pre-amp gain. It can be used independently to boost the SansAmp and/or DLA functions, as well as on its own to boost the gain of your amp.
• DLA is based upon the Boost DLA pedal. It is voiced to give you the sounds of a vintage tape echo and features Level, Time, Repeats, and Drift, which adds a random element to the modulation for authentic textures. A dedicated Tap Tempo switch makes it super simple to just tap in the delay tempo you want during your performance.
RICHIE KOTZEN SIGNATURE OMG OVERDRIVE PEDAL
• TONE: Specialized voicing for adjusting the high-end and mid-range. At max, it’s flat. As you reduce the setting, it decreases the high-end without losing mids or getting muddy.
• GIRTH: Custom designed active mid-range control for compatibility with tube amp tone stacks. Cut or boost from 12 o’clock.
• DRIVE: Adjusts the overall amount of gain and overdrive, similar to when the output section of a tube amp is being pushed. Highly interactive with the level of your guitar. For instance, you can clean up the amount of distortion by decreasing the guitar’s volume (except in very extreme settings) without having to change the setting on the pedal. Conversely, you can increase the amount of distortion by simply increasing the guitar’s volume.
• BOOST: Kicks in up to 28dB of pre-amp gain when the OMG is engaged. This wide range facilitates feedback and sustain. Activated via its own footswitch, you can also use Boost independently from the effect for a clean boost.